Sometimes even if you have implemented an ad slot to your website, ads may not show. Here are some possible reasons why:
- First of all, you need to make sure your website is verified - you can find more information on verification on this page.
- If your website is verified, you need to make sure you comply with the current Ambire AdEx AdView Policies. If your website is not being served via HTTPS e.g. or the website URL isn't added in the ad slot, the ad slots won't work.
- Your publisher website does not adhere to our referrer policy.
- Another possible reason is that there may currently be no available campaigns matching your ad slot. Multiple factors would affect this: ad size, minimum CPM you specified when creating the ad slot, targeting etc. There may be times when there will be no demand for your specific ad slot.
- You can also only display 2 ads per page and they both have to be a different size, for example, you can have 1 banner which is 728x90 and another one which is 250x300 but you can’t have two ad slots that are both 250x300.
- It is also possible that ads won't show on every page refresh. As part of our recent policies, an ad will not show again if you refresh the page within 10 seconds of seeing an ad.
Most of the time, you can find the reason in your website's source code as we would often display a warning/message (e.g. for lack of demand for your ad slot).