We get asked many questions related to the ADX price but the most common one is “Why did the price go up/down?”.
It's important to understand that the ADX price is determined based on fair exchange markets through limit order book trading or AMM trading. This is why we can never answer this with 100% certainty, however there are factors that may impact the token price.
Here are some of the potential causes:
- News about the company/products: Announcing positive news about our company like for example a staking contract upgrade, ad platform improvements, major exchange listings etc., solidify the trust our community has in us and can rise the price.
- User adoption: The more users we have, the stronger signal it is for the long-term success of the Ambire AdEx ecosystem and respectively - the ADX token.
- General market conditions: Various market conditions such as a bull run or a bear market can push the price of a coin up or down respectively.
- Market analysts’ predictions: A lot of traders use technical analysis for their decisions, and often spot what they think is a trend or a signal for a price going up or down. These are generally not 100% reliable but if enough people follow a particular prediction, you may see a price movement in one direction or the other.
- Rumors: A rumor about Ambire AdEx is another factor that may make ADX price shoot up or plummet if enough people fall for it.
NB! Please keep in mind that all these things have the potential to move token prices in one direction or the other, but they don’t necessarily do it. Not only that, but it’s often almost impossible to pinpoint the reason for a price change when or after it happens - we can speculate but can’t know for sure.
The truth is, we can’t influence the price ourselves. So when you ask us “When ADX $5?”, the only answer you can believe is, “We don’t know”.
Article is closed for comments.