There are many things which differentiate Ambire Wallet from most of the other wallets out there: e.g. it’s a game-changer for the DeFi world because it solves most of the problematic points that the current wallets have (security, hardware wallet integration,UX-focus, etc.). Furthermore, it gives users the opportunity to have an all-in-one tool for literally everything they may need in the crypto world - buying, selling or holding crypto, investing in DeFi, staking, farming, transferring.
Unlike most wallets, Ambire Wallet is a smart wallet, which means that each user account is actually a smart contract. This enables features such as:
- Eliminating ERC-20 approvals;
- Logging in without writing down a seed phrase (thanks to the recovery mechanism);
- One-click deposits into Aave/Yearn;
- Optimizing gas fees by batching transactions;
- Offering a pre-pay mechanism for taxes, also known as the gas tank, which further optimises fees
- Protecting from sandwiching/frontrunning via Flashbots and Eden; and others.
As such, it's one of the first wallets to combine ease of use with power and security. For example, you can start with a simple email/password login but switch to hardware wallet authentication at any point without having to move any funds, making it suitable for a wide audience of crypto holders who find DeFi too complicated or difficult.