There are three platforms, integrated in the Ambire wallet, through which users can optimise their earnings on crypto assets through lending and trading services. Users can deposit funds and earn on Aave and Yearn protocol, as well as Ambire Staking, depending on the chosen network.
- AAVE: available for Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche
- Yearn: available for Ethereum, Fantom Opera
- Ambire Staking: available for Ethereum
Hereby you can find a tutorial on how to deposit funds and earn interest with Aave, Yearn or Ambire Staking through Ambire Wallet. The examples given use Ambire Staking, but the process on depositing funds on the other protocols is the same.
Step 1: From your dashboard, go to Earn in the left side menu:
Step 2: Select the token and amount which you would like to deposit. Click on Deposit
Step 3: After clicking on Deposit you will be redirected to a page with a summary of your transaction, as well payment options for the transaction. You can choose to pay the fees with or without the gas tank option, which you can learn more about here. If you wish to enable the gas tank, you can simply go back to your dashboard, click on the Gas Tank tab and move the slider tab to enable it.
If your gas tank is disabled, select the token with which you want to pay the fee, as well as how fast you want the transaction to be executed. Higher fees are charged for faster transactions.
If your gas tank is enabled, you will be able to use only the tokens, which you have previously deposited in the gas tank and you will need to choose the speed of the transaction, which you prefer. The fees section will also show you how much you would save in terms of gas fees by using the gas tank.
Step 4: After Clicking on Sign and Send to confirm the transaction, you will be presented with a confirmation option, depending on your sign-in method:
- Email login: In order to confirm the transaction, you will be asked to type in your password, as well as a one-time password (OTP), which will be automatically sent to the email address you registered with or a 2FA authentication code if you have activated your 2FA authentication. Please keep in mind that the OTP is active only for 3 minutes.
- Metamask: A metamask window will automatically appear, in which you can confirm the transaction
- Ledger and Trezor: You will need to confirm the transaction in your hardware wallet
Step 5: Once your transaction is complete you will be able to see the deposit in your Assets and the transaction history in the Transactions menu.